African International Energy PLC is an international energy company with a strong focus on providing clean and renewable energy to the African market, and is now listed on the Frankfurt Stock exchange. This positions the company as a key player in the African electricity generation and renewable energy market. With offices in London and Johannesburg, African International Energy PLC is able to maintain close ties with investors, whilst remaining connected to ongoing electricity and energy projects in African countries.
African International Energy PLC has a respected team of professional managers and staff, and the company itself is amongst the most respected players in the electricity generation and energy industry. Adherence to a high standard of ethics and corporate governance, ensures that the company is run in a successful and sustainable way – delivering both financial success and value for its shareholders.
An investment focus delivers African energy solutions
There is a critical need for energy efficiency and the supply of electricity to existing and new markets in Africa, and to developing countries elsewhere. About eighty percent of the African population do not have access to electricity, which has enormous social and economic implications as part of a growing energy crisis. This is even more significant, given that national governments in Africa are often unable to maintain and develop their energy infrastructure to supply electricity and to ensure economic growth.
Investing in a clean, renewable energy future for poor and developing countries, gets to the root of the development challenge, and provides exceptional and growing opportunities for investors in the international energy industry. Renewable energy solutions can promote long-term economic growth and increase capacity for self-reliance, so reducing the need for development aid. Without international focus and financing, the move towards a clean and renewable energy future in Africa will not be realised. As African governments struggle to expand their energy infrastructures and to build up the foundations for business and industrial manufacturing, there is a critical window of opportunity for private sector investors in the electricity generation and energy industry.
African International Energy PLC strives to be the premier independent power producer of choice in Africa, by providing clean and efficient electrical power. The company aims to be an exceptional development partner for the energy industry. This will be done by:
• Focusing on the under-serviced energy industry market in Africa
• Investing in African economies that have a good supply of renewable energy resources
• Investing in capital projects that will be favourable to our shareholders in terms of pricing and return
• Investing in markets with favourable independent power producer legislation.
African International Energy PLC will strive to:
• Drive economic development and sustainability through growth
• Adhere to the best international norms governing the electricity generation and energy industry
• Adopt and adhere to health and safety standards that protect life and promote well-being
• Ensure honesty and integrity with all business dealings
• Exceed the expectations of both investors and clients in the energy industry
For further information on African International Energy PLC’s electricity and energy solutions, for both clients and investors, please contact us.